- 2 levels of stereo magnification from 10X to 20X
- An LED gooseneck light provides flexible incident illumination for opaque objects.
- A compact boom-stand stereo microscope for microsoldering and inspection.
- The boom arm provides a large range of movement for larger objects.
Brand Name: AmScope Model No: SE410-Z
This is a binocular stereo microscope with 10X and 20X on boom-arm stand, providing clear sharp images. It comes with a binocular head, widefield eyepieces, an incident light and a boom-arm stand. The 45 degree inclined eye-tubes and rubber eye-guards ensure an easy observation. The boom-arm stand allows you to turn the microscope head around two different axes (X and Z). This microscope offers high resolution, widefield of view and large working distance (6"). The incident light shines down onto objects for the observation of surface details and fine structures. This microscope is perfect for circuit board repairing, soldering and dental applications. It is an ideal instrument for dentists, gemologists, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price.
- 10X and 20X Stereo Magnification Power
- Versatile Boom-arm Stand Covering Large Working Area
- 6" Large Working Distance
- Flexible Gooseneck LED lamp
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a SUPER Widefield of View.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head with Widefield Eyepieces
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance (50 mm - 77 mm)
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular
- Eyepiece: 30.5mm widefield WF10X and WF20X
- Objective: 1X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-0" - 2-15/16"(50-77mm)
- Working Distance: 6" (152mm)
- Illumination: 1W LED
- Power Supply: 100-240V/60Hz
- Boom-Arm Stand: 12" arm (overall length: 17"), 13.5" high pillar, 7.5"x5.0"x2.5" steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
Packing List :
- One Binocular Stereo Microscope Body with 1X Objective
- One Top Light
- One Boom Stand
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepiece
- One Pair of Widefield 20X Eyepiece
- One Dust Cover
- One Pair of Eye-guard
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs